What happened to the other 3%? – Article Thumbnail

What happened to the other 3%?

Lord Beaverbrook High School by

When I'd bring my report card home with a 97% in math, rather than affirmation that I was doing a good job, my dad would ask, "what happened to the other 3%?" I came across this video on YouTube of a very proud father losing his mind after his kid passes math...